View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 06:46 PM   #11
wolf
lobber of scimitars

I should not be allowed in Target alone. I need someone else to stop me from buying stuff that I don't actually need.

Well, maybe I didn't do so terribly badly ... I mean I didn't buy the crock pot big enough for soup or stew meant to be transported to and from work. It heats your meal up on your desk. Slowly. Damn thing cost as much as a full sized crock pot, which I thought was extreme. Oh, and it didn't come in purple or blue. I think if it had, I would have been in a real quandry. Didn't want a pink one. I did end up with a Darth Vader throw and tote, though. And the taco shell bowl baking set thingies I've been wanting. I went for windshield washer fluid. And a cell phone charger so I can leave one at work. And food, which didn't work out quite as well as I'd hoped. I'm still going to have to make a run to the welfare supermarket. But I did get milk. And toilet paper. And a really huge box of fruit snacks. But I can't make a sandwich out of those.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote