Thread: Post your Pot
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 06:38 PM   #63
NorCal
Cranking off a Marley

I burn daily...I work so I don't smoke at work but as soon as I am off I smoke a fat bowl or two..or three..depends on what I have going for the evening. Weekends again depending on what plans are ahead..I will wake and bake with some RCB (red cherry berry) and continue it with some CC or ROM and end the day with some Bubba Kush

I find tolerance in my case is very high...not I get very high but my tolerance is high. I find smoking the same type of bud daily takes away the good hard hitting high. I grow my own..this year I only have 4 different strains to choose from. I am right now looking to trade straight across so i can again feel my high the way I want to. However if I do not get any trades I have 6 5 gallon buckets to get me through the year...OH YEAH BABY...

Bubba Kush is da bomb if you want a knock down SUPER BAKED high..like I can't do anything high because I am stuck to the couch or lawn chair or where ever..oh and the taste..yummmmmy

Romulan is Okee Dokee --- a bit light on the high but it is an active high like I can do things and not worry about making an ass out of myself

Chocolate Chunk is pert near OK too..it is a make you part of the couch I can not move someone get me a bowl of ice cream high

Red Cherry Berry is a nice easy high...you can work, drive, participate in conversations and well just be a productive member of society while high
NorCal is offline   Reply With Quote