View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 08:07 PM   #43
bluecuracao
in a mood, not cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexobon View Post
Blue you ignorant slut, you lost your looks awhile ago and it's about time you wised up and realized that they're not going to get you by on the losing end of an argument anymore. I've previously stated in the Cellar that I'm not a member of the NRA. I'll state now that I don't own any shotguns; or, rifles let alone anything that could be construed as an assault weapon. All I've mentioned are two handguns, neither of which have high capacity magazines, in response to a related inquiry by Ibby. Your paranoia has made you delusional to the point that you wouldn't know the difference between bragging and simply relating information with the confidence that comes from experience even if the facts of a matter came up and bit you on your lazy ass. You present as being so burnt out that you either can't remember; or, can't be bothered to refresh you memory as to which dweller said what; or, has what. Typical crackpot, all mouth no brains.
Wow, you just keep peeling back new layers of crazy. How in the hell does one use 'looks' in an argument just typing on a keyboard?

And aren't you living in your own little self-absorbed world. I'd never paid you any mind before this thread. Why would I, when there are so many nicer, more fascinating people on the Cellar than you.

Take a step back and read what you wrote--you sound exactly like an NRA nutjob. Might as well join up, jerk.
bluecuracao is offline   Reply With Quote