View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 04:05 PM   #24
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
So I've been on androgel 1% for almost a month now. I can definitely feel more energetic and "Let's do this!" lately. Sleep is going well and I've actually fallen asleep w/o the trazodone a few times. It's made long work days of physical labor possible AND not devastating. Today I helped my friend tear down his 100 year old barn that was storm damaged during Sandy (don't look now, but the orb is rising behind you. I said not to look.) and after tearing the roof off the sucka

I told my buddy that I think I need to up my dosage. I feel better but I really want to feel like I am king of the world. King AND Pope. I see the pee pee doc in a month and I'll see what he thinks about me being king and pope.

Downside is that I've been crazy frisky lately. The upside of the whole thing was that the negative libido allowed me to see that my relationship had been dead in the water for a long time. Once I was no longer interested in Chucha my eyes were opened to what was really going on. As they say you can't un-see what you have seen so, despite my insane friskiness, I will never go back to that particular well of sorrow.

The sucka from off of which the roof was torn:
Attached Images