Thread: Merc - Wtf?
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 05:42 PM   #149
orthodoc
Not Suspicious, Merely Canadian

No, Ibby, it's all about PEOPLE. You're the classic 'I love mankind, it's people I can't stand' Bolshevist. You relish your delicious vicarious victimization, when you've never experienced anything more painful than waiting for the seniors you sent out into the snow to buy you booze to return so you can double-check the receipts to make sure they didn't rip you off. Goddamned seniors need to be sent the way of Boxer once they outlive their usefulness in providing for your addictions, right?

Before you say one more thing, before you demand that one more human being on this planet do as you say, you need to be parachuted into some remote place where mommy and daddy don't pay for your booze and drugs and cheese, where you need to work your ass off to hopefully scrape a meagre meal at the end of the day, and then do it again for years ... where you will suffer serious physical harm for calling everyone who disagrees with you a CUNT ... where you need to shut your mouth and do more thinking, indulge in far less verbal diarrhea in the presence of people who have actually lived and suffered and grieved and persevered in the face of tons of 'unfairness'. Because life is unfair. Once you venture out from between your parents' legs you'll find that that's the case. And the best way of learning something about the world is to STFU and observe, and stop bleating your hubris into the darkness long enough to actually listen.

You need only look in the mirror to see a huge racist, sexist, heterophobic scumbag bigot. You've been well indoctrinated. You don't have a single original thought; everything you spew is worked-over rants from bigger minds and bigger souls than yours.

Let go of the parental lifeline and go live your life for ten years; then continue shutting up for ten more years; then maybe, maybe, think about saying something. Chances are it'll be something much more tempered, much more compassionate, than anything that has occurred to your fevered, drugged up little brain thus far.

I wouldn't have said any of this if I thought you were worthless. God help me, since I posted that no one is worthless you have challenged my statement every single day. Prove me wrong.