Thread: Merc - Wtf?
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 07:49 AM   #9
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

Merc would never change his views.

and as far as holding a grudge for five years....well, yes, I have. When i was feeling low and he suggested I commit suicide-that rather clinched it for me. Yes, let's all sing of our hail fellow Merc who was mean, cruel, bullying person. He would NEVER change his views or let the light of reason slap him across his face.

Let's lament his going.

so long, merc! don't let the door hit ya in the ass as you leave!

you're all romancing him. He was a total mean, hateful, bigoted asswipe. all this going on about his wonderfulness and ability to engage as a human-ha~! you are all far, FAR too PC. He wouldn't cross the street to shit on most of you. ESp. the like of you liberals-which is everyone but himself and a few select others. I started a thread on Paula Deen once for christsakes and he couldn't keep his bigoted mouth shut even about THAT.

Le Douche Bag-Farewell. I will NOT miss you.
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum

Last edited by Trilby; 12-02-2012 at 07:55 AM.
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote