View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 10:35 PM   #1
zippyt
LONG LIVE KING ZIPPY! per Feetz

The Birthday Trip

The other day My Step son asks me "So what do you want to do for the Birthday trip ?? " Both the kids Bdays are the eng of Aug ( 29 and 31 and Mine is Sept 10 ) so we generally just do 1 big bday something ,
When they were smaller it was easy , the last few years we have ALL gone to Fla together , but as Mike said " its 30 for Jen and 50 for you , so we need to do some thing EPIC !!! "
That Damn neer brought a tear to my eye , I raised the boy right !!! And he was right , so we discussed a few options , all inclusive resort some where beachy , Cruise , and he reminded me that he and Jen have pass ports as well , we shall have them SOON as well !!!

So im looking for suggestions from the cellar's vast travel knowledge,
Where would it be cool to go for a week( ish) that is not toooo Stupid expensive ( $1k ish or less per couple )

Some where in the gulf of Mex May be out , Hurricane season ,
Caribbean possibly for the same reason
I mentioned Hawaii, and he countered with flights to Europe are actually cheaper , then i said with the economy all Fucked in Greece and Spain we MAY be able to find a deal where the exchange rate is Good (or GREAT ) and live like Kings and Queens for a week or so .

So what do Y'all think ???