View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 02:58 PM   #9
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trilby View Post
No, you're not.

You are forgiven there. We ALL love Clodfobble in our own unique ways.

then you're fishing in the wrong pond. There's a LOT of ponds out there. Try the next one two towns over. Finding someone you can tolerate is hard work-why do you think I"m alone? 1) I'm lazy as hell 2) been there twice and a third time, whilst it doesn't embarrass my ex, DOES embarrass me 3) I've been alone for so long now that I've become a crone set in my crone-ish ways. But mostly, I'm lazy. It's too exhausting, esp. the sex, which I used to love but now, it's like, meh.

I like you, foot. I think you're funny and smrt and I hate most people (or find them fork-in-the-eye dull) but I LIKE you!

Cheer up. All those young girls with the high tits and sweet bums? they get old, too and if they haven't developed other skills....they'll be out on their ass as soon as someone younger and prettier and mostly dumber comes along.

What I'm mad about is that this Patraeus woman is really accomplished-and now she;s making other women journalists look suspect. Or she's a Russian spy.

Well played, Russia. Well played.
Thanks, Triller in maniller. I like you too, you're a peach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griff View Post
foot you're running with the wrong women. Find a little hippy gal, they're out there.
Do you know I once was having a beer in Seattle at the Wharf and this fairly drunk guy who had just come back from working on the pipeline told me, "I'm gonna find me a spaced out hippy chick to wok me up some veggies."

I think I was most astounded that he, a) knew what a wok was and, b) was interested in eating veggies rather than meat and potatoes. It was that kind of place and he was that kind of guy.

I shall not judge a book by its cover.