View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 08:54 AM   #7
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

Ibby, I'm sorry things are so hard right now. I kept my mouth so completely shut in your food blog thread, but you sound like you are on the edge and really need some help and this is the only help I know how to offer.

Your diet is fucking up your head. You know it's true. You eat basically nothing but wheat and dairy, plus beer which is just more wheat.

Given that you are in a mental state that makes it impossible for you to even get your own meds, I do understand you are probably not in a place where you could consider making yourself healthier in other ways. But please acknowledge, at least in some tiny corner of your mind, that this is part of the problem. Save the thought and tuck it away, to be re-examined once you are back on your meds and thinking more clearly. If nothing else, you are denying your brain all the vitamins it needs to work properly. But you've said before that you are pretty sure you have a gluten intolerance, which undeniably causes psychological symptoms. Studies have shown that even a significant portion of people diagnosed with institutionalized-level schizophrenia are actually just reacting to gluten, and when they remove it from their diet they are not schizophrenic anymore, even the least little bit.

Desperate times call for desperate measures. I'm truly sorry if this post makes me a harping nag. But I hate to see my friends in pain. I will now STFU.
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote