View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 05:15 AM   #8318
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

Cheers people. Today I feel much better about it of course. Last night was the trough.

Diz had his qualified all-clear from the vet yesterday. After a course of antibiotics, painkillers and surgical wash for bathing. Although I am warned to keep an eye on it, as it's not completely healed, so the wash is to continue and he mustn't go out (the easiest part of the routine to follow).

Luckily the boy is such a gannet that giving him pills is never a problem. Break them in half, roll them in Philedelphia and the only worry is he will bite my fingers off thinking they are part of the deal.

Still concerned about December though, financially. I have to make a decision in the next two weeks whether I can come or not, as you'll need to make alternate plans re accommodation and selling my ticket. All the money I saved went to pay off Diz's vets bills, and I still owe more, as well as having to find money to pay for Christmas dinner. Have applied all over the place for Christmas work but nothing back as yet.