Thread: Comcast sux
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2001, 07:33 PM   #3
elSicomoro
Person who doesn't update the user title

Comcast starting shit...why am I not surprised?

I'm tired of hearing all this about Comcast being so "good" for Philadelphia. Granted, they own the Flyers, Sixers, and the arenas, but I wonder if they've gotten too big for their own good. They took over my cable system in Maryland not too long before I moved...and took over most of the cable systems in DC and Maryland. Trying to get good service from them was trying. (Not to mention, their name will be on the new basketball arena that is being built at the Univ. of Maryland.)

Since I've moved here, the service has actually been great. However, it disturbed me when I saw how they were blocking RCN from coming into the market...how they tried to say that RCN would be discriminating by starting in NE Philadelphia. And quite frankly, I think it is time for competition in actual cable (not direcTV or satellite)...we have competition on just about every other facet now.

Go after them. After you prove them wrong, kindly explain how distraught you were over this situation...and the time it wasted. You should be free of a cable bill for at least a month.
elSicomoro is offline   Reply With Quote