View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 12:37 PM   #2
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

Thank you, thank you, thank you

I have no-one to talk to about this.
I watched Jasmine in Make Me a Supermodel (and I'm pretty sure in a show about being a travel rep with Sid Little?!*) and she hasn't changed. She leaves me slack-jawed with incredulity. What a nasty, nasty piece of work.

Shows Julie up in a bad light too, that she would minister to such a viper.
And makes me worry about Julian, aligning himself with the old baggage.

But looks conquer all, see Prince Lorenzo dancing attendance, even if he did roll his eyes.
Men.

Now I'm desperate to know if Cheryl played Cheryl in TLoG. I can't find her listed but she never had a speaking part. She was Mike's wife - they got married in fancy dress (where Geoff gave the worst Best Man's speech ever and "killed" himself on he toilet floor). She was back in the third series when Geoff was in hospital, but again without speech. Geoff objected to Mike marrying her because she was really "old-looking".

When I saw Clary was going in I said out loud, "Oh WOW!" and Mum came in to see what had pleased me - retreating immediately because it was BB and JC. I'd forgotten how tall he was. No, really - I read it in an interview or something way back. He's 6'3" I think, maybe more. Have you read any of his books? Well worth it.

Can't wait til tonight. Something I never thought during the last non-Celeb BB.

Would love Jasmoan to go, to punish her for being less than human, and having no manners and no self-awareness. Want her to stay to rack up the cringe-crimes, get the HMs to show her the error of her ways and stir the pot.

Rhian, bless her, won't add much more to the show. What's 20% of 100? 5%.

* she was. Trust Me I'm A Holiday Rep. She was a worthless, lazy bitch in that too.

Cheryl marrying Geoff:
Attached Images

Last edited by Sundae; 08-21-2012 at 12:47 PM. Reason: Research
Sundae is offline   Reply With Quote