View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012, 12:09 PM   #1
Ms. Sexton
Banned

Wink Why members Secretly Love Bastard Factory more than cellar

Hey all! Im Monica S. a long time lurker. Okay, I've read a good bit of your profiles over the last 2 months and I finally posted.

Heres why, I have an on again/off again boyfriend/**** who hangs out here almost everyday, most of you know him and He showed me both cellar and bastard factory message boards.

Anyways, hes now an major assshole and I told him if I keep getting texts/hangups at work, or sashas (my bestf) and home Im talking about my sex life on a board or two and I aint shy... lol.

so i am. and will. I was younger when we did this. Hes older.... and he had done it before. It got pretty crazy after a few months of practice.

My experiences eventually began entering the beginning stages of S&M. It got to the point that when it was over my eyes were completely dialated... and an adrenaline rush that made me feel high for hours after. We got really creative with it... eventually I was hanging dangling from the ceiling in hand cuffs, a blind fold and heels.

This was a long time ago... there weren't really products sold in stores like there are now. I think that xoxoxbruce member was talking about toys in here a few weeks ago.

It wasn't as much about the sex as it was the experience... the settings.... the toys.... the uncertainty... penetration wasn't as much a part of it as people would like to think.

Ms. Sexton is offline   Reply With Quote