Thread: You RFN, 2012
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 12:41 PM   #554
BrianR
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Congratulations Ibs. You have discovered my secret too! I also shop at thrift stores and find some good stuff there. Just beware of cheap Chinese "dollar store" jewelry... it can discolor your skin. And it DOESN'T wash off!

I found a cute purse there too, for five bucks. It's denim, nearly new, has plenty of pockets for stuff and, so far, it is a model for a "neat purse". Everything in it's place, no trash or junk and no fumbling needed. My wife hates me! LOL

I also have built up a basic wardrobe from various thrift stores. Mostly jeans, since I do a LOT of work around the house and I need something long and tough. And cheap, in case of irreparable damage. Cute T-shirt tops usually at home and blouses for out and about. I have a few skirts and dresses for when I meet that millionaire admirer.

You go right on shopping at thrift stores and don't let anyone look down their nose at you. You are being thrifty and "green" for reusing and not buying new. There is NOTHING wrong with that! ALL women love a bargain!

Lookin' GOOD!

Love

Pam