View Single Post
Old 02-16-2004, 11:51 PM   #13
richlevy
King Of Wishful Thinking

You know it's funny you started this thread today. I was channel surfing a few hours ago and I ran across a 'Bachelor' clone show with a little person guy picking out 5 finalists from a dozen little person women.

I though I had heard of every bizarre twist on a reality shows, but this one stunned me.

Quote:
The Littlest Groom
60 mins.

Somebody had better warn Randy Newman, because it's all about short people in Fox's latest---and perhaps craziest---reality endeavor.
In the two-part series, a 4-foot-5 salesman named Glen gets to play Bachelor in an effort to find out if love truly does come in all shapes and sizes. Tonight, he courts a dozen diminutive ladies during individual and group dates before giving some of them the boot. But don't expect the typical elimination: A new batch of beauties is on the way to teach Glen that romance may be a much taller order than he imagined. Dani Behr hosts.

They have Senate hearings over one exposed breast, but noone seems to be expressing much outrage over this. I'd rather have my son looking at any number of mammary glands than watch this kind of tripe.
I have always believed that hope is that stubborn thing inside us that insists, despite all the evidence to the contrary, that something better awaits us so long as we have the courage to keep reaching, to keep working, to keep fighting. -- Barack Hussein Obama
richlevy is offline   Reply With Quote