View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 06:28 PM   #1
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

DIY Cheeky Roses

I have a departure from my regular construction photo journal this time. I'm starting with the completed work. I am entering this in a local art exhibition, and I'd like your input on which images you find most interesting, most appealing. As a piece of 3D art, I'm permitted to submit three images to give the judges a better idea about the piece (it might be four, I'm not sure yet).

I'll also have to compose a description and an artist's bio, those are in progress as well. I also have to submit a price for this piece which is very problematic for me. You see, it was conceived as a gift to my girlfriend for Valentine's Day. She's already seen it, and we talked about submitting it for exhibition. But it's not really for sale. I did take it down to a local store where I'm friends with the owners and she said she'd price it at about $400. I was surprised, but that makes my labor rate preeeettty low, not to mention materials. Anyhow. I might just put a $10,000 price tag on it, and if it sells, we'll celebrate a late Valentine's Day in Vegas.

The title of this piece is Cheeky Roses.

Name:  2-IMG_9363.jpg
Views: 1553
Size:  52.3 KB

Name:  3-IMG_9355.jpg
Views: 1862
Size:  94.1 KB

Name:  4-IMG_9359.jpg
Views: 2183
Size:  89.6 KB