View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 11:35 AM   #2810
Pico and ME
Are you knock-kneed?

Unfortunately, because I felt like such an idiot for showing my ass by breaking the alarm clock, I gave him the spare I had in the linen closet. He said he didn't want it, and when I closed his door, I heard him throw it on the floor. Probably because before I shut the door, I did tell him that letting it go off when he's not there is inconsiderate and every time it happens it will be taken out of his room. I went down to his room today to check on it and saw that he plugged it in and is using it. I'm pretty sure that right about now, he is feeling justified in his self-righteous anger toward me.

My husband is a bit of a weak link, though, because he doesn't want to be hassled with confrontations. But yeah, its time to direct my attention about this toward my husband. Cause dealing with it myself is making me crazy (and I'm starting to wonder if I'm not like Sundae's Mom...). If the boy is making me crazy, then my husband is just going to have to share in the misery. I'm just not looking forward to that, because irritating him can backfire on me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
1) Large bolt on the inside of the door goes across when you go to bed

2) Large trashcan filled with water.by the laundry. all clothes found in your way end up in there.

3) bathroom gets a lock on it that requires a key to open
Man O Man, would I love to to do those!

Quote:
Originally Posted by footfootfoot View Post
Not to get too personal Pico and not to contradict Pat Benatar but, start using sex (or lack thereof) as a weapon. Let your husband go to bat for you.
Do you speak from experience?

“Seven Deadly Sins: Wealth without work, Pleasure without conscience, Science without humanity, Knowledge without character, Politics without principle, Commerce without morality, Worship without sacrifice.” – Mahatma Gandhi
Pico and ME is offline   Reply With Quote