View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 09:58 AM   #4
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

I got yer back dude, we are going to figure this out.

Quote:
the story is that he left her midst pregnancy, changing his mind when it was too late.
ofcourse i can't really know what else happened there other then what she told me.
there was no contact with him since.
There is no "too late" for the kid to have a relationship with a real father.

She didn't maintain contact with the guy looking for child support? You didn't mention that she's independently wealthy or something.

Really bad signs here. What we have so far is she's making selfish decisions that will hurt her son, and having a series of relationships that she terminates abruptly, affecting her son.

Good job not getting her knocked up again... seriously, bullet fucking dodged. Can you imagine what it would be like to be a biodad at this point? Apparently it wouldn't have made a difference to her, and she would have cast you to the winds anyway.

Your soul mate will not be doing drunken handstands wooing guys, asking to see their dick, while still in a relationship, all while having a 3-year-old in tow.

Your soul mate will not assign you tests to pass in order to qualify for her attention, because that is not the stuff of a healthy, loving relationship.

Where's her dad? What's he like?
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote