View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 10:30 PM   #9
it
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola Bunny View Post
Since you're so cocky, maybe you won't mind my saying....OMG! You're only 27??!!?? I thought you looked older than that. Nopes, not saying it out of bitterness. I honestly thought you were older by your picture.
that happened to me in canada all the time, and vise versa. my xwife first thought i was in my late 30's or early 40's's and before she told me she's in her 2nd year of college and had her 3 years old son when she was 19 i wasn't sure if she was over 18.

maybe it's the 'maturing' affect of army service everyone (man and women) goes through in israel shoving everyone against the sand more then its healthy, maybe its the sun roasting everyone's skin, maybe its the fact smoking is still a lot more common, maybe its the fact so much of our food shouldn't be able to grow naturally in the desert and is pumped and modified with all sort of shit to make it happen. its probably all of those...

but people in most western countries look younger by israeli standards then they are, and vise versa.
it is offline   Reply With Quote