View Single Post
Old 02-12-2004, 02:45 PM   #10
staceyv
Lecturer

Did you pressure him or did he get you to pressure him? how should i know? i mean, i didn't say "you have o marry me!!" but i did cry and tell him that i worry so much and i don't care about the ring, the whole party, etc.. i just wanted to know he'd be around

Did you convince him or did he turn you around to think you were convincing him? see above

Why does he ask why you are cold to him now when he should know why? it's more like a whining thing "honey, whyyyy? huh, why do we have to go through this? it was a year ago! i love you, stop analyzing everything, i love you...

Has he shed any tears over the possible loss of you as a result of this situation? no. but he cried when he watched christina agueilera (sp?) win her first grammy on a television special - i'm serious, and also everytime he watches titanic. we haven't discussed it at length. he stopped home and tried to act like everything is fine. i told him i don't know if i even want to be married to him anymore. he looked a little panicky. he said "why do you have to do this when i'm having such a busy day at work? i didn't marry you for a green card!! can you pick me up from work" reply: "no" then, he left and sped down the street.
staceyv is offline   Reply With Quote