View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 10:02 PM   #131
Aliantha
trying hard to be a better person

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenGum View Post
They fear their own father's bullying? That is damage enough. Good thing they're not going.

If he mistreats his Samoan wife ... he'd better watch his back. Samoans have big families and bigger shoulders.
Well Kal is Samoan too of course, but I don't think his family will really have anything much to do with any fall out, mostly because he's always been the black sheep. God the stories I could tell you about his family. lol Anyway, it was a good day when I left and took my boys with me, and we're lucky enough to have a good husband and father figure in Dazza. Can't beat the academics hey Zen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigV View Post
I'm sorry you and your boys had to go through that shit. There's lemonade and silver linings and all that happy crap, whatever. That's just shitty though. I'm glad you sound so good, and I've always smiled to hear the reports of your sons' developments and adventures. Good for them and good on you.
We're lucky V. I think we got out just in time and life is pretty good for us now. Honestly, I feel sorry for Kal, I really do. I see a man in his 50's with no one who loves him enough to want to be with him anymore. That's a very sad life to be living. I just wish he could learn, because he's missing out on a couple of pretty awesome sons.