View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011, 06:58 PM   #8
TheMercenary
“Hypocrisy: prejudice with a halo”

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimhelm View Post
Who are these people? They are none other than The Dumbasses I work with. Now, I'm not saying that everyone I work with is a dumbass.
Uttt Oh! Don't tell Griff and Monster that, they think everyone is a freaking genius!

Quote:
Thank You, Dumbasses, for constantly blundering and requiring saving. Your foibles and failures have been invaluable as examples of what NOT to do in myriad different situations we have encountered. You have made me appear MUCH more competent by comparison. Your mathematical errors and violations of compliance and policy have provided me with countless opportunities to fix things and justify the need for the aspect of my job that encompasses pulling your collective Fat out of the Fire. The enhancement to my job security is comforting to me when times are slow, and bosses begin to cast about looking for fat to trim.
Wooooo, wait! Damm! So are you trying to tell us that you actually deal with the general public vs. have fantasies about what the general public thinks and believes???? Damm what insight....

Hold me back.....