View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 11:08 AM   #14
CaliforniaMama
I wonder . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertoad View Post
Amen! And in addition, people complained about some xoB images, which makes it harder to try to come up with something the next day. It's enough to put in effort to come up with things, but then people have beef with you for something you posted, it can become a drag.
Wow, people gave you a hard time? I guess I missed all that.

I lurked for a long time. Joined. Really enjoyed the rest of the site, but got too sucked in, or life got too demanding, and I had to pull out. Still wore my Cellar t-shirt, though, which got lots of attention!

When I poked my head back in there were just a few random posted pics. I didn't know what happened, but stuck my toe in the water. Then my foot . . .

I love doing the images! Sometimes, I feel guilty for posting something that I don't think is up to the Cellar standard . . . (not looking for reassurance - I'm just one step below a perfectionist).

I have so many files and links and saved images that I could never post them all. I love the creativity and the challenge of what I think the day calls for.

The only crap I got was for the sexist library dude. I'm such an innocent. I was like "that was wrong? It seemed so right." I treasure the guidance of the Dwellars, though! I'm still running on my learner's permit.

Doing the IoTD really starts my day off on the right foot. Thanks for letting me play in your sand box!!!!!!!