View Single Post
Old 10-29-2011, 08:59 AM   #2
pensive pam
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griff View Post
I was sitting in the parish hall at a masonite table, calmly quietly arranging my plate of food in a pleasing manner amid the clatter, hustle, and bustle of a church fund raising dinner. Clint Eastwood, old Clint not young Clint, approached me from across the table, "Do you know the way?" I reply, "I know my way." Clint is pleased with this answer and we go back and forth for a few minutes. He then asks, "Have you read Nietche and _____?" I reply that I have no interest in philosophers. Clint gets visibly upset and stalks away. My zen state collapses and desperate for his approval, we switch roles, I approach him as he sits eating an arranged but unappetizing monochrome plate of hotdogs and sauerkraut. I try to gain him back but dig a deeper and deeper hole for myself.

Then the phone rings waking me up very early this morning, a Saturday. Its my Dad, he is trying to call the tire shop about the tractor tires we're having foamed, but they are not answering the phone. I calmly tell him that it is Saturday and they are not open yet. Thanks Clint.
I am not sure what to make of this. Personally, I only clicked on it because I thought it said 'Glatt', not 'Griff.' I like Glatt as he is an all around nice guy... but I am here now, so I will comment...

I think you may benefit from some type of therapy. I know all about these things. It you approach it with an open mind, you will be fine with time and some medications. Since Clint Eastwood is almost dead; I think this dream symbolizes you realizing your own fate...of dieing someday. I hope this is not a joke...Pam.
pensive pam is offline   Reply With Quote