Thread: Confession Time
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 01:33 PM   #338
infinite monkey
Person who doesn't update the user title

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaC View Post
I dunno if you think I have steel skin or something. It is possible for you to hurt me too.

Somehow that never matters though does it?

Maybe I should be more vehement in my expressions. Then you'd know for sure when you got a hit.
And that's exactly how I feel! I'm not made of steel. I don't know how to reach out and send a PM about how I need someone to show they care.

I have honestly gone back and forth between wanting so desperately for you to like me, and being so mad at you....because I think you don't like me.

Everything in the last couple pages felt like a hit to me...as has many many many posts in the last couple months.

My hangup? Maybe, probably. There is no reason for anyoen to want to hear what my issues are. I know that I lash out. I've admitted it. I'm under some tests by my doc to figure out what exactly is going on in my head. My only issues aren't here, and, believe it or not...I used to be a pretty fine person.

And I"m stuck somewhere between hiding behind my anger, and so much wanting to think someone gives a shit.

Many responses to me feel like hits.

Again, my hangup? Probably.

And it's best for me not to subject everyone to that, wouldn't you say? You're not mind readers, and I can't reach out.

So it's an impasse.

fwiw, I've admired much about you.
infinite monkey is offline   Reply With Quote