View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 10:34 AM   #3814
Griff
still says videotape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pico and ME View Post
I don't know, I think in this case hiding behind the anonymous moniker was probably a good idea. Classic needs to really address the issue instead of just directing another flame war against the person .
That makes sense, but I assumed it was someone who doesn't normally call people out and using their name would have helped classic reflect on it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite monkey View Post
Who she?

I had nothing to do with any of this and I haven't had anything to do with you for a long time.

I'm really tired of being your fucking fall guy.

I've left you alone, and the do-gooders keep dragging me back in. All the talk about being 'nice' when the meanest things done here in the Cellar are the back-handed back-stabbing pointing fingers at all the MEAN people. Yeah, you do that a LOT, griff.

If I told you I am hurting...no matter. If I told you I care...no matter. If you keep ripping my heart out...no matter. It will only matter if something bad happened and then you all would cry about how much you liked me.

P'shaw.

I am owed an apology. I won't get it. I'm subpar in this psychotic little world y'all have created.

Have at it.
I thought we saw this the same way. I'm sorry you are hurting and meant no harm. I apologize for playing post cop, it was a bad idea.