View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 11:10 PM   #2330
morethanpretty
Thats "Miss Zipper Neck" to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite monkey View Post
Thanks for asking, mtp.

I had a backslide over the weekend. I didn't go anywhere except for store runs. I still have hope that this round of antibiotics will knock it out. If not, I guess they'll need to look further. The way my brain works, one moment I'm sure I have a terminal illness and the next I'm sure my job is killing me. Either way, I'm helpless. Sigh...is this the kind of stuff we're allowed to talk about in the Cellar?

As to your friend, is there someone who would know about your friend that you could message? Not knowing is the worst, even if what you find out is awful, I think.
Is there anything we aren't allowed to talk about on the Cellar? That sucks that you backslid, I really hope you get better. I for one, would blame the job.

Funny thing, I actually heard from him last night, finally. He's doing better, finally! We're internet buddies (for the past 4yrs) so I don't know anyone in his RL, and I doubt they know of me. /shrug
I know of one person he still talks to from our old gaming days but I don't actually know how to contact this person, or if he would know more than I. Well for now, the issue is resolved, so I'm happy.