View Single Post
Old 03-18-2001, 12:52 AM   #5
elSicomoro
Person who doesn't update the user title

To each his own...

Quote:
Originally posted by Cerebus
Yes, I know, it's cold, people are rude, you had one that wasn't good, the roll was stale, it's always so crowded, the counter looks unsanitary and it's just overrated. Now shut up before some extra from "The Sopranos" slaps you, and read the subject line again. Everything else is pfah.
Eww, eww, eww. Hehe :-)

Quote:
After that, waddle down to Nifty Fifty's and get the black forest milkshake with real cherry chunks. Total cost: about $9 ($10 with tip, ya cheap bastard) and, oh, enough fat and grease to make you feel queasy for 48 hours.
And then, waddle across the street to CVS for some Rolaids. Don't forget to say hi to Johnny, the guy with the Carhartt jacket that asks for change. (I liked working at that store...he's as much a part of that neighborhood as Pat's.)

Quote:
Thanks to the wonders of Rojoz wraps and In N Out Burger (along with the most perfect advertising ever, and the increasingly good food of Jack in the Box), I don't miss 'em. Much.
Damn you! Mentioning Jack-in-the-Box. God I miss that place. :-(

Ah, I remember the days of getting up around 9ish, rolling over to the Box for 3 tacos and a sourdough breakfast sandwich, then going to class.

I really need to get back to St. Louis soon...I need some toasted ravioli too...

And BTW...whoohoo! Post # 100!!!