View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 04:36 PM   #515
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

We have known each other many years, but this is the first time you've come to me for counsel or for help. I can't remember the last time you invited me to Meta for a cup of coffee, without the coffee, even though we opened accounts here in the same month and year. But let's be frank here. You never wanted my friendship. And you feared to be in my debt.

Now you come and say "kill the word association thread, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaase" But you don't ask with respect. You don't offer friendship. You don't even think to call me "Dwellar." You come into this thread on a day which has been one of the hottest of the year and you ask me to do murder - not cool.

Monkey, Monkey, what have I ever done to make you treat me so disrespectfully? If you'd come to me in friendship, these threads that are ruining your Cellar life would be locked this very day. And if by some chance a whiny Cellarite like yourself made enemies they would become my enemies. And then, they would fear you since these threads would not only be killed, it would be made to look like a murder suicide!

Some day, and that day was yesterday, I may want you to post full frontal nudity in the NSFW thread. But until that happens, consider this post my gift to you on this, one of the hottest days so far this year, because you've got a snowball's chance in hell of your request being granted.
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote