View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 07:10 AM   #10
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
I'm thinking that my legs are saintly, see? And they've been trying to be raptured, right? But the rest of me? Not so saintly. And that's where the problem lies.

Thanks, Bri. if I remember to take the calcium/magnesium I don't have any problems.

Re: REquip
Quote:
you should know that some people who took medications such as ropinirole developed gambling problems or other intense urges or behaviors that were compulsive or unusual for them, such as increased sexual urges or behaviors. There is not enough information to tell whether the people developed these problems because they took the medication or for other reasons. Call your doctor if you have an urge to gamble that is difficult to control, you have intense urges, or you are unable to control your behavior. Tell your family members about this risk so that they can call the doctor even if you do not realize that your gambling or any other intense urges or unusual behaviors have become a problem.
I'm seeing potential for this as a recreational drug