View Single Post
Old 01-07-2004, 08:09 PM   #30
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 19 too old 4 me?

Quote:
Originally posted by xoxoxoBruce
NO. One or the other becomes separated from their peer group and put into a peer group where they don't fit or belong. The alternative is they spend all their time alone together and that's trouble.
Well, that's what I'm saying. IF the younger person's peer group IS older, than that makes the age difference LESS of a factor because the 14 yr old would be more learned in the ways that 19 yr olds act. It is still a factor though, and I personally believe that sex should not be an option. (also because it's illegal to boink a minor)

I have no personal stake in this, as I've never experienced it, but I refer to jinx's childhood where she went to a school that had mixed classes and she hung with much older kids ( her sister is 3 yrs older) also, my son goes to a similar school, and at 5, his best friend is 9? I think.

It is unlikely that H2O has had this type of upbringing, but it is possible. I think it is more likely that she/he will get into some real trouble, but with only one brief post, we just don;t know.

oh, and you forgot your smiley
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote