View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 04:08 PM   #8
plthijinx
Master Dwellar

ok this will make it easier, you having been. it's infective for several reasons. one: government has way too much paperwork involved. two: look at the average IQ of the inmates, let alone the guards. i remember one time while at rec taking a cool down lap from jogging, me and a friend were walking past a group of youngsters and i overheard and no shit, this is what i heard: "the next time i come down i'm gonna do it different......" i was like wtf? really? next time? "joel, did you just hear what that numbnut said?" he hadn't but when i told him he just shook his head. why the system doesn't work is beyond me. it does work for some obviously. you're new here and i don't know you yet but i know that i'm sure as hell not going back and even if i did do the crime, which, like i said before, i didn't, i sure as hell wouldn't want to go back. i don't miss the scullery, i don't miss commissary, i don't miss doing 1200 push ups a day i don't miss getting up at 3:30 am for breakfast. no a/c in south texas. i don't miss dropping the new bar of soap in the shower. (no y'all, nowadays if you drop the soap in the shower you don't pick it up because of all the baby batter on the floor, not for fear of getting boned in the butt) there is not one thing i miss from that place.