Thread: About Abuse
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 12:40 AM   #64
monster
I hear them call the tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by morethanpretty View Post
This is not the general "interwebs," this is the Cellar. The Cellar is a social outlet for many dwellers, that means we probably see each other as friends or acquaintances that we want to hang out with for the most part. I don't get my feelings hurt by strangers, I get my feelings hurt by friends and acquaintances. Do I want to be liked by
everyone? No. Do I want to be liked by the friends and acquaintances I choose to spend time with? Yes, otherwise I'd be a huge masochist, and I'm not. I do like your input a lot of the time and would like to respect/have your respect monnie, just as I would with a friend. If you don't give a fuck what your friends and acquaintances think of you or if you hurt their feelings, then I can't imagine why you would even bother socializing with them, obviously you don't like them.
It's not a closed board, though. It's open to all on the interwebs. Some I would not choose to spend time with. And some I consider close friends and acquantances. The latter... if they call me out on a post I hurt and/or I apologize. The former..........

I find it ironic you call me monnie here, when you're saying you're sorta cool with me in the main ....I really, really don't like that name and it's one of the names that the non-monster-people use to try and rattle my cage.

You do have my respect mtp, for what that's worth. But don't call me monnie. Or stupid. DON'T CALL ME STUPID!