View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 04:19 AM   #3
casimendocina
Professor

I think I've visited pretty much all of them bar a couple of museums (e.g. the Ayers House and the Edmund Wright House Museum-I have been to a wedding reception at Ayers House though so that will have to do). However, when I'm living in Adelaide I don't get to the Museum or the Art Gallery enough when they have special exhibitions despite it not being far or difficult to get to.

A couple of the touristy places (Hahndorf) I consider not worth going to, although the times when I have (the result of an invitation or it being at the end of a walk through the hills), I've been surprised at how much I enjoyed myself.

They sell Beerenberg jam at the supermarkets here for foreigners and I go all gooey and parochial on the inside when I see it on the shelf and then buy the French jam (because it has no added sugar) or the Middle Eastern jmade am because it's cheaper (and the Middle Eastern shop is very close to work and therefore easy to get to).

Last edited by casimendocina; 04-09-2011 at 04:22 AM. Reason: More absolutely essential inconsequential details.
casimendocina is offline   Reply With Quote