View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 09:51 PM   #294
TheMercenary
“Hypocrisy: prejudice with a halo”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fair&Balanced View Post
Obviously, you include the CIA, which presumably, already had a station in Libya.
According to the prevailing reports they did not, so no, this is new.

Quote:
Additional CIA assets were added in recent weeks with the presidential finding, but there is no evidence that to-date, it has been more than for intel purposes, from targeting to assessing both government forces and rebel forces.
Right, you support my point. This is not about "protecting civilians", this is taking sides and as Obamy stated, regime change.

Quote:
You see it as siding with the rebels. I see it as siding with civilians given that Ghaddafi made it clear in his rhetoric and actions that he would not distinguish between rebels and civilians.
What bullshit. So you could not support us going into Iraq but were ok when Saddam gassed the Kurds with Nerve Gas.... right.

Quote:
If, US military, as opposed to the CIA, puts its boots on the ground, I wont support it.
Hair splitting. We all worked together. The CIA used us for technical support, targeting, commo, etc. The CIA are supported by elements of Special Operations Command. You have been punked by the press and your liberal bias.