View Single Post
Old 12-21-2001, 11:36 AM   #13
Dygytyz
Writer of Writings

Quote:
Originally posted by Undertoad
That never-ending sense of dissatisfaction you're feeling? It's normal, and should go away in a few decades. In the meantime, drink lots of fluids and get plenty of rest. A daily high-potency mutli-vitamin may help you to accept the bizarre reality that you see.
Or a healthy, hearty helping of some nice Pel-Freez Frozen Rabbit Meat. Come on; have some, all of the "cool kids" are doing it.

Actually, I am eating some chocolates I received from a co-worker today, and as I open the box, I find the Nutrition Information supplement that I guess the Fedz require all confectioners to include in their ever-so-yummy boxen of sugar-filled delights.

Lo and behold, one serving is 3 pieces of chocolate. From that one serving, I will obtain 25% of my DV of saturated fat, 2% of my Cholesterol (good? bad?) DV, and approximately 4% of my Iron DV. Actually, I will certainly exceed those values today...

Unfortunately, there is no amount of potassium worth reporting, so it looks like another night of excruciating charlie horses and foot cramps. But who cares, because I'll be eating chocolate.
Dygytyz is offline   Reply With Quote