View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 12:22 PM   #5
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Well, I've only had the procedure once, so I don't know what that does for your statistical analysis. But I do offer my one data point.

There weren't any complications, per se. There were several effects however. It's been a while... let me think.

There was the procedure itself. It was an outpatient procedure, local anesthetic. The cleaning and the shaving was weird. There was a small incision, no problem, but the electrocautery, while painless, freaked me out a little seeing and smelling smoke coming from my sack. You've been warned.

I got the pain meds, icepacks, strict warnings about activities, stimulation, rest, etc. I followed the instructions, and it worked out well. There was moderate pain. I've healed fine, and there's been no loss of function. The volume of semen has been greatly reduced, but I've never been in it for the money shots anyway, so, no loss there.

On the upside, no worries about pregnancy was a big plus. Also, since the birth control was now taken care of, Tink didn't have to take the pills and that was a big plus for both of us.

Recommended.