Thread: liquor flask
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 06:55 PM   #16
Tulip
Professor

BigV: The sleeve and the "shot glass" cap design would've made the Nalgene perfect for me except it's too big. That's a real shame because I like everything about it, including the color. I only want something that holds about 6 oz. or so. You guys are gonna to find me silly but I want to get a flask to store water. That's right, plain H20. It's to put in my purse or such for times when I desperately need water to down some pain killers or when I'm extremely dehydrated. Why not buy a bottle of water, you ask? I have absolutely no bladder, metorphorically speaking, of course. Needing to use the restroom on the road or when I'm not home is extremely inconvenient. That's why I want something small to tuck in my purse when I'm on the road or in my tote when I'm at meetings or such. A bottle of water is heavy and takes up space.

plthijinx: There is a Spec's near my place. I think I'll check that place first and if it doesn't carry anything nice, maybe I'll check out the locations you mentioned. They're not far for me to go either.
Tulip is offline   Reply With Quote