View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 12:29 PM   #6
skysidhe
~~Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.~~

@ Foot. Yes, I had one interview like that. It was with the department of Education, The same department I had previously worked for, so I think that was the only reason I had gotten an interview. The government closed the state school so I think it was mandatory they give me an interview I qualify for. They asked about classes. I said such and such a date, but really did they want someone whose attention was else where.

In hindsight,I suppose I should make the time restraint a short one rather than long
but I probably won't.

@ Lamp. I am a former state employee too. I am used to passing many an application exam and waiting for months and sometimes forever for an interview. Lately, maybe because of the budget, the interviews always come quickly.

I think I will apply, then when I get that interview I will tell them, I am still taking classes and will not have the certification until June. If there is an opening at that time, I would appreciate an other opportunity for an interview and to keep my application on file.

I am obligated to finish the classes.
skysidhe is offline   Reply With Quote