View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 03:23 AM   #6
J.D.DIAMOND
Compatriot-at-Arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundae Girl View Post
Is it the What Should I Do? advert?
I didn't understand it at all.

But of course it's not aimed at me - I don't know who this man is for a start, that's never going to help.
"LaBron James" He is a super star in the NBA(National Basketball Association) who has been a player for the Cleveland Cavaliers for 7 years.

He decided to leave the team because they were lacking talent to win a Championship so he left for the Miami Heat joining 2 other super stars "Dwane Wade" and Chris Bosh,which is a big "wow" in the NBA being able to sign all 3 players.

Thats cool that he left the team to try and win a Championship,but the week he signed the contract(July 2010)a couple months ago he,Wade and Bosh were "bragging" and "gloating" about how many championships they are going to win.

They guaranteed to win 8+ championships before they even stepped foot on the court,cellebrating in July at "American Airlines Arena"(the place where the team plays in Miami) with smoke coming up from the floor,they made it out to be like they were rock stars,this kind of cellabrating before you win anything is a joke, showing off,talking trash,what they did was utterly "disrespectful" and poor-sportsman-like for professionals. This is why I want them to lose lol!
J.D.DIAMOND is offline   Reply With Quote