View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 06:26 AM   #8
mansouryar
Writer of Writings

Thumbs up

xoxoxoBruce, Undertoad, footfootfoot, spudcon,
Thank you so much for the warm welcome. Well, I had found this forum at months ago while googling some interesting words and then I bookmarked here to deal with it at a right time later, but that affair took so much time. Since here seemed a good website to me, I decided to bring up my concerns with you members.
Based on my experiences, I don't think we can have a technical discussion on the related physics; so I think it would be cool to hear your opinions on the social ramifications of this technology instead. I mean the one I've devoted my life for that: Creating a Traversable Wormhole!

Quote:
I'm secretly in love with an Iranian woman. I guess I was secretly in love with an Iranian woman.
That's cool! Let me confess this for the first time: One great motivation for me to work on this research, was the love of a woman! In my dreams at the age of 16, I would kidnapped (or impressed) her (by this thing) to become my bride … as you know this has been the main reason for nearly all the great events in the history of mankind …
mansouryar is offline   Reply With Quote