View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 01:07 PM   #1
TheDaVinciChode
Chews Food Coming In, And Going Out

Little help, m'brain-box friends?

First, I'd just like to apologise to anyone who may've noticed or lamented my unannounced absence. Things "beyond the cellar" (creepy, but, it does exist,) got a little too busily convoluted, and I found myself with no time for forum postings.

(After all, once the cellar lures you in with her charms, you know you'll land, ship-wrecked, and unable to leave, for many a moon!)

Anyway, back to the reason of this post - Can somebody please help me to identify the opening theme to the below video?

(http://spoonyexperiment.com/2010/07/...ches/#comments)

The opening theme, that starts off sounding like the Batman T.V Show / Mission Impossible T.V Show had a baby. I really recognise it, but, for the life of me, cannot place it. A friend asked if I could figure out what it was, and, since then, it's been driving me 'round the bend.

Any help, as always, would be graciously received and greatly appreciated.

I shall try to make more time for my fellow cellarites, as soon as possible. I miss this place.

EDIT: Turns out to be an advertisement "jingle" for Pearl & Dean... ah well, the forethought of this post, still stands.

Double-EDIT: Unless it originates from somewhere else, or, was later used elsewhere? More information is still warmly welcomed.

Last edited by TheDaVinciChode; 07-30-2010 at 01:29 PM. Reason: Damn friends and their "forgetting" that their mobile phone has a "find music" application. Point, listen, discover. >=(
TheDaVinciChode is offline   Reply With Quote