View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 10:46 AM   #1950
Shawnee123
Why, you're a regular Alfred E Einstein, ain't ya?

I'm being a post ho about being a ho. My cow orker and I were talking about stressful jobs (he just spent some time in the hospital, and was advised to take a week off if his job is stressful...yeah, right... time off, that was funny say it again.) Anyway, I was like (ticking off on fingers) "President of the U.S., Hospital employee, Financial Aid person, Police Officer" and he said "Ho..." and reminded me of this Eddie Murphy skit from SNL, The Velvet Jones School of Technology.

Quote:
Velvet Jones: Hello! Are you a female high-school dropout between the ages of 16 and 25? Are you tired of doors being slammed in your face when you apply for a job? Are you tired of lying around in bed all day with nothing to do? Well, you never need get up again! Because in 6 short weeks, I can train you to be a high-payin' ho! That's right! It's a known fact that a good ho can make up to $1500 a week! Just think, $1500 a week without even leaving the comforts of your own bedroom! Sound too good to be true? Just send for my new book entitled:

[Brings in the book]

Velvet Jones: 'I Wanna Be a Ho'! And if, in 6 short weeks, you're not confident that you can make big money as a ho workin' for me, just send the book back for a full refund! It's as simple as that!
These days, I would add: Financial Aid available to those who qualify!