View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 02:09 PM   #4
Urbane Guerrilla
Person who doesn't update the user title

From Larry Elder, 22 July '10.

Brent Bozell, 20 July

And lastly:

Quote:
And now this week, with the NAACP accusing the Tea Partiers of harboring racists, and conservatives demanding proof, the George Soros-backed Center for American Progress ran a 45-second video allegedly showing racism at the Tea Parties.

One of the videos shows an obvious liberal plant announcing, "I'm a proud racist!" Apparently this was their best shot, because they had to work this video into the montage twice, amid utterly innocuous posters, for example, saying, "God bless Glenn Beck." So I guess they didn't have anything better.

Here's the part Soros' people didn't show you: In the fuller video shown on the Glenn Beck show, the Tea Partiers surrounded the (liberal plant) racist, jeering at him, telling him he's not one of them and to go home. In a spectacularly evil fraud, all that was edited out.

Just hours later on MSNBC, Chris Matthews was loudly proclaiming that he would believe the Tea Partiers weren't racist when he sees "just one of those Tea Party people pull down one of those racist signs at the next Tea Party rally. I'm going to just wait. Reach over, grab the sign and tear it out of the guy's hands. Then I will believe you."

Well, here it was. The (liberal plant) racist was driven from the Tea Party by the Tea Partiers. But you won't see that. Like USDA official Shirley Sherrod's apparently racist comments excerpted this week from what was, in fact, a commendable speech about racial reconciliation, the alleged Tea Party racism was, literally, "taken out of context."
Ann Coulter -- always fun, always good for reminding us how much of a troglodyte you have to be to stay a "progressive," and seldom impeachable. If you refuse to read Ann Coulter, you should elevate your standards; they are not high enough.

Quote:
. . . any organization designed to advance the cause of one segment of society is a divisive influence regardless of their honorable intentions.
Another way of remarking that synthetic discrimination, for instance of the Affirmative Action variety, is in the end no more attractive than the homemade variety.