Thread: Kill AT&T
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 10:58 PM   #39
Flint
Snowflake

I ƒucking HATE this new piece of shit phone and the fact that I have wasted an entire goddamn evening on replacing something I was happy with. I liked my "old" Blackberry 10,000 times better. The 8530 is cheaper-feeling, and the entire front surface is one big, shiny smudge gatherer. I obviously like HARDWARE, i.e. keyboards, as I am using a Blackberry, why would I want these shiny, smudgy pseudo-buttons that you can't feel with your thumb? I liked the Blackberry "trackball" ...I hate the "touchpad" navigator. I just downloaded Google quick search...why did I have to poke around and find it in my "downloads folder" click and select "move to" my home folder? I goddamn downloaded it because I wanted the motherƒucker, didn't I??? By the way, how is it a "HOME SCREEN" when I have to click the menu button from the desktop to get to it? The HOME screen should be the HOME SCREEN. You know what the menu button USED to have on it? The CALL VOICEMAIL option. You know what I still haven't figured out how to do, and I've had this thing for 2.5 hours? CALL MY GODDAMN VOCIEMAIL. I actually looked up how to do this on the Blackberry website, for this model, and the instructions didn't work.

This is not a ƒucking TOY device for me, I am going to have to use this bullshit thing every day. I hate changing shit. I liked my old phone.
expression. ... I found, like Joseph Campbell said, if you just follow whatever
gives you a little joy or excitement or awe, then you're on the right track.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Terry Bozzio
Flint is offline   Reply With Quote