View Single Post
Old 12-03-2003, 12:38 AM   #169
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

Quote:
Originally posted by insoluble
She'll find another retard that will fuck her unprotected and pump out a few more "cuties" - maybe she'll get really lucky and her dad won't take care of the damn thing for her and she'll be forced to realize what being a real parent is like.

April - did mommy get sick of supporting your little "family" and you out? Maybe you should learn a lesson from it.

....hmmm. insoluble, am i detecting a shade of animosity? where's the love? scratch that: where's the apathy? April doesn't deserve nastiness like that. And it makes you look bad. shake it off. stupid is as stupid does. you don't have to personally attack and taunt her. she does a fine job of conveying her faults all by her self. She made a very serious mistake because she didn't know any better. either because she was never educated and made to truly see the consequences of unprotected sex, or because she is too dumb to live. Still, she kind of has to justify this situation to herself in order to protect her own self image. So, she bases her beliefs upon her situation.

and April, it seems like you only open your mouth to switch feet. you might want to keep the details of your personal life such as which school you'll be attending to yourself. did you not see that whole HaywardNelson v. Sycamore privacy debate? Cmon, honey, that thing at the top of your neck is for more than eating and talking.
Ljim
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote