Thread: Dave just left
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2003, 01:23 PM   #39
FileNotFound
Intouch with his inner sheep rider.

It doesn't matter who's right or wrong.

This whole thing is a case of bullshit getting blown WAY out of proportion and the three idiots involved being too damn stupid to realize what a fuss they were making over nothing.

Instead you retards would say "I don't believe he's so upset over just a few lines" and then you're proceed to rant on and on and on about how he's practically the modern day antichrist.

Yeah I don't know any of you and I've only been on this board for a few weeks. Well maybe that’s exactly what gives me the clear view of this idiotic mess.

Dave:

You're a fucktard. Learn when to shut up. You don't have to have the last say in everything and it's alright if somebody wrongs you just once. Let this shit go. You don't need your apology accepted today. Can't you just let the guy sleep on it for a week maybe?

Also, you can't leave a community on a bad note and expect people to speak kindly of you. Don't come back just to post your "But I was right!" posts. As said previously. You don't always need to have a last say in everything. So come back or STFU.

Sycamore:

You're a fucktard. Dave claims that you two were 'friends' for years? Well fuck that. What kind of a friend doesn't accept a sincere apology? And over what? A bad joke? Big fucking deal. Friends are supposed to joke about each other without being insulted much. If the line is crossed, you say so and accept the apology. You don't make a huge deal out of it. That’s retarded. You don't go calling up your other friends and getting them invovled in the shit. That shows how immature you are and unable to deal with problems you managed to get yourself involved in. Next time somebody makes a joke you don't like, say so and let it go at that, otherwise you'll run out of friends damn fast.

Tony:

What the fuck? Next time you get called, tell them to work it out themselves. Anyone with half a working brain could tell that it was not their place to get involved. So Sycamore called...so what? Maybe he just needed to talk. You didn't have to get the whip out and lash Dave into submission with it. Dave's an asshole. I'm an asshole. Big deal. So Dave's being an asshole to Sycamore...whoopdie doo... Wasn't much of a big deal when he was being an ass to me. I didn't have much of a problem with him calling my gf stupid. That’s what assholes do. You expect that online when dealing with assholes. It's not a big deal. It's not taken seriously. The shit about Juju's baby was also fucked up. Who gives a shit about online insults/jokes especially when you know that they do not carry any real substance?

So here you have the case of 3 idiots blowing a stupid joke/insult way out of proportion. You can blame dave for leaving all you want...but fuck if he hadn't I bet you'd rant about who was right or wrong till the end of time.

Retards.

Last edited by FileNotFound; 12-01-2003 at 01:25 PM.
FileNotFound is offline   Reply With Quote