Thread: Dave just left
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2003, 12:22 PM   #36
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

Quote:
I guess it's good that I don't answer to you or value your opinion on my life then, isn't it? It's not such a "little thing" (as I have said above and will demonstrate below). I tried to fix a problem, the other party was unreceptive, and I looked at the whole picture and made a choice. Angelus will be happy, others will be disappointed. They will get over it, and anyone that really cares to know me can private message me or email me.

I don't want attention, which is another one of the reasons I didn't make a huge deal about it and post everything when I left. As for it making me look "childish" - what, trying to resolve a conflict is childish? You say nothing of the other players here? Why, because one of them is so grown up as to call names behind someone's back? If your measure of what is childish and what is not was the one that mattered, then I think this world would be a much worse place than it is. Perhaps you should wonder why you feel yourself so qualified to write about something on which you are largely ignorant? Because until these posts, you didn't really have any fucking idea what happened here.
I just call them like I see them, Nancy. And FYI, i roughed syc up pretty good on IM for not letting you up. And who gives a shit what i do and dont know about you and the vaunted past. What i know is what I see. You acting like a sissy, syc ignoring the problem, and toad flippin his lid.

the bottom line is this:

YOU quit

They're still here.

come back and stop being a cunt ( bruce told me to say that)
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote