View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 03:38 PM   #40
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenGum View Post
I_rox, you may reasonably accuse me of being an insensitive bastard, but your use of "fag" as a put-down is itself offensive to homosexuals.

There is at least one out and proud homosexual and one bisexual regularly on this forum. Presumably they saw your comment.
My unkind comment, however, will almost certainly never be seen by the unfortunate girl.

Glass houses, my friend. I appreciate your compassion, but you might want to improve your aim.
I was told, when I was offended, that I should grow a thicker skin, if I was gonna hangout in the Cellar.

I'm not saying anything...I'm just saying. If I like to eat onions, and I broadcast that fact, I don't think I'm allowed to be too upset if I get called Onion-breath. I have onion-breath, after all.

Plus, I ain't ever heard of a Cellarite being offended and NOT letting us all know about it.

(I didn't mean to, but I just know that will stir up some shit.)

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote