Thread: Gay Marriage
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2003, 01:24 AM   #262
preacherswife2u
Be ye forewarned ~ sometimes I jest.

Juju,

It is a daily adventure! This is our 9th year to homeschool, and some days I am thinking, "...what was I thinking...". But most days, I just enjoy my children so very much.

I do think it is important for children to socialize. Church, of course, offers plenty of opportunity...we just about live there. We also try to help our kids develop interests outside of church...sports, clubs, music, etc.

Our oldest daughter participates in a marching band. She absolutely loves it. She is also in my dh's youth group and meets herself coming and going.

DD #2 plays violin and takes ballet. She got a part in The Nutcracker this year and is beside herself over that. I run myself crazy getting her to practices.

Ds is adopted. We are convinced his birth father is an NBA star. He shore didn't get it from us! He may attend high school in the future to play ball, but in the meantime, he needs to learn how to treat his sisters

Youngest dd is going to be the death of me. I always say..."When one comes out that acts like that...it's time to stop." And we did!

I don't think we could handle much more socialization!

Last edited by preacherswife2u; 11-28-2003 at 01:26 AM.
preacherswife2u is offline   Reply With Quote